History of the branch office
Namdong-gu Branch Office was opened on Jan. 16, 1992 by having secured the approval on Dec. 15, 1991 from the Interior Ministry according to Article 246 of the Namdong-gu Ordinance of Incheon Metropolitan City set on Jan. 1, 1992. The branch office was established for the effective support and management of related administration of the businesses in Namdong Industrial Complex that is the largest in the metropolitan area formed in Namcheon-dong, Nonhyeon-dong, and Gojan-dong.
Namdong Industrial Complex Area
- 1st phase: 2,627,921㎡
- 2nd phase: 6,850,684㎡
- 3rd phase: 95,448㎡ (Railroad facility) from total Area of 9,574,053㎡, which takes up 16.9% of Namdong-gu area
15 people are working in 3 teams including Trade Support Team, Business Support Team, and Facility Management Team.
Trade Support Team
- Pioneering and business promotion in overseas markets
- Budget execution and product management
- Issue of local tax payment certification and FAX civil request
- Issue of various certificates: Resident register, abstract of resident register, certificate of one's seal impression, family register, building register, etc.
Business Support Team
- Management of businesses in Namdong Industrial Complex and their business difficulties
- Support for overseas certification acquisition
- Support for patent (Utility model) and industrial technology acquisition
- Permission and report for construction
Facility Management Team
- Maintenance and control of street vendors, goods piled on the street, and illegally distributed advertising materials
- Maintenance and management of green area on the roads and parks
- Report and treatment of waste dumpers
- Report of a septic tank of a building, and installation of waste water treatment facility